- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Alta Unmapping Users to Groups

More
2 years 10 months ago #45618 by carmalimr
The moment a user does something on the front end Alta will unmap them from the group they are assigned to.... so if I am an admin on the front page making a post on Kunena, it will unmap my user from the Admin group on the backend. I need to manually go back in and add the record it destroyed to map the User ID and the User group.

It does this for any activity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #45619 by nordmograph
Hello
Classic: you have incorrect settings for the rules that assign users to groups. Double check these.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds