- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

PHP 8 compatibility?

More
1 year 3 months ago #45978 by pambesteder
Replied by pambesteder on topic PHP 8 compatibility?
Just to be sure, you're saying the code you added made it work with 8.0?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #45983 by codesigns
Replied by codesigns on topic PHP 8 compatibility?
There is a version 1.1.14 on github by  VaiTon that shows nordmograph is a contributor with a last commit date of Jan 7. I have installed the ext and it installs fine but haven't tested it for php 8 yet. It's too bad this ext was abandoned.. It was a great ext. I hope someone else picks it up.

github.com/VaiTon/AltaUserPoints

More
1 year 3 months ago #45986 by counterpoint
Replied by counterpoint on topic PHP 8 compatibility?
I'd like to see this extension, or something like it, usable with current software. I've done some work on it, testing in Joomla 4 and PHP 8.2. My version is superficially working, but I need more extensive testing with some real data. I'm willing to do more development. If you're interested and willing to help with testing please contact martin at remository dot com. I will also be writing to Nordmograph to see if they wish to collaborate on this.

More
11 months 2 days ago #46009 by counterpoint
Replied by counterpoint on topic PHP 8 compatibility?
I've done a lot of work on a new version that is Joomla 4 and PHP 8 compatible. Still more to do, but a lot of basic functionality is working. Please see remository.com/downloads/Beta-User-Points/

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds