Different Themes

More
8 years 2 months ago #31845 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Different Themes
I knwo but to provide a full fix for dark background I need to see activities and for this is empty

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31848 by BabooJ1
Replied by BabooJ1 on topic Different Themes
That is understandable - but when I try to give some custom points or bonus points via the backend - nothing happens and if I try to give a medal to the user to see what it would look like I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type JInput as array in /home/oniichanani/public_html/administrator/components/com_altauserpoints/models/statistics.php on line 317

More
8 years 2 months ago #31870 by BabooJ1
I have now got one activity to show up on the link that I have provided before - so you can view it now

More
8 years 2 months ago #31874 by nordmograph
[quote="BabooJ
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type JInput as array in /home/oniichanani/public_html/administrator/components/com_altauserpoints/models/statistics.php on line 317[/quote]

This is now fixed in 1.0.6c

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31876 by BabooJ1
Thanks - I download 1.0.6b that was available just 2 hours ago - so when is 1.0.6c being released?

More
8 years 2 months ago #31877 by nordmograph
It is :)
The CB plugin also has just been updated, it has now a dark css file to choose in the option.
It will darken activities, but some items will keep light as your template bootstrap is set.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BabooJ1

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds