iGuru Integration

More
8 years 2 months ago #31856 by ourblok
iGuru Integration was created by ourblok
It would be cool for users to earn points on completion of modules, assignments and lessons in guru. Gamification in Learning Management systems is very common and effective today, yet Guru doesn't have that capability despite being an otherwise VERY powerful tool. I'd pay for those features.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31861 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic iGuru Integration
I never had the opportunity to try this extension

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31863 by ourblok
Replied by ourblok on topic iGuru Integration
I encourage you to check it out. guru.ijoomla.com/

It's made by the same people who make JomSocial. An excellent product that would be PERFECT if it had some badge, ranks, points and other gamification elements integrated. I asked them about integrating such features, but they just responded saying that they don't do that. IMHO all the great E-Learning experiences I've taken part in had some element of gamification. Just look at Khan Academy.

Like I said, We'd pay for such features.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31864 by nordmograph
Can you email me a copy so I install it on our local setup ? Then describe me , in the same email, what features you exactly dream of and I can provide a quote.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31927 by nordmograph

More
8 years 2 months ago #31929 by ourblok
Replied by ourblok on topic iGuru Integration
Words cannot express my gratitude. THANK YOU. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds