iGuru Integration

More
8 years 2 months ago #31940 by ourblok
Replied by ourblok on topic iGuru Integration
Looks like the rules got added. Now I just have to test her out. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks again!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31945 by ourblok
It's not working. Something is breaking the course page and I just get a white screen.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31946 by ourblok
In Netbeans, when I add
Code:
// AUP modification for quizz if ($summary_points==$total_points){ // $app = JFactory::getApplication(); // $app->enqueueMessage('Quizz terminé'); $referrerid = AltaUserPointsHelper::getAnyUserReferreID( $user->id ); $keyreference = AltaUserPointsHelper::buildKeyreference( 'plgaup_guru_quizz', intval($quiz_id) ); AltaUserPointsHelper::userpoints( 'plgaup_guru_quizz', $referrerid, 0, $keyreference ); } // end AUP modification for quizz
beneath
Code:
// stop to check if some questions don't have answer $score_quiz = 0; if(intval($total_points) > 0){ $score_quiz = ($summary_points * 100) / $total_points; $score_quiz = number_format($score_quiz, 2, ".", ","); }

I get a syntax warning that says
Code:
syntax error unexpected: variable '$autosubmit' after: } expected: function, const, use, var }, var_comment, static, abstract, final, private, protected, public ----
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31947 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic iGuru Integration
Arf, your screenshot is missing the one important line below :)
$autosubmit = JRequest::getVar("autosubmit", "0");

I think it's a typo , here is the file modified as it should.
Let me know when you got it, and let me knwo also when you tested it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31958 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic iGuru Integration
Here is the file again,
Previous one had another issue, where the Certificate modification was actually calling the quizz rule.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 months ago #31963 by ourblok
THANK YOU. Will test further and let you know the results. Do you plan on releasing this as a plugin rather than a hack at some point?

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds