Games to use Altauserpoints

More
8 years 1 week ago #33097 by Buzz50
I would like my members to be able to spend Points on games such as a slot machine.

I have a PHP/MySQL developer in India who I have used for other Joomla projects and am in discussion with him about adapting an existing slots game to use Altauserpoints. he is the same person who created my virtual gifts Altauserpoints system which works well.

Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #33106 by nordmograph
Sounds great !

Btw, we're also currently developping a new JGifts component, on the same principles as the one we had for j1.5 , but much more advanced.
Users will be able to creat gifts and earn points % on their points sells :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35258 by bk211
Replied by bk211 on topic Games to use Altauserpoints
hi nordmograph
great idea
is the component already?
when the time comes?
I'm very excited:)

More
7 years 7 months ago #35259 by nordmograph
It's not ready yet, but this is the next component we'll be releasing, probably by the end of october.
Users will be able to spend points to gift each other, but also submit new virtual gifts and earn points comissions when other users are using these gifts.

If you are also interested in gaming with points we just released the StreetGuessr game component, check the demoand give it a try :)
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=1&Itemid=58

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35260 by bk211
I'm totally excited about the jgifts component.
I try to understand the game :)

thanks

More
7 years 6 months ago #35419 by bk211
Hello Nordmograph, i just wanted to ask if the gift componente is finished?:)

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds