My wish list for AltaUserPoints & Kunena plugin

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #33366 by f1shman
For the Kunena plugin, it would be nice to see a few toggles added to control what is displayed in the Kunena postbit. Currently there is a single toggle to either display or hide the entire activity stream, but no toggles to display or hide either only the points display or only the medal display, etc.

Also, it would be nice to have a setting in the Kunena plugin to specify the maximum amount of medals to display in the postbit at once. I'd like to have a bunch of medals to hand out to my users, but I don't want to overpopulate the postbit.

For the medals that do display in the postbit I've found that it is difficult for users to browse for more information on them. To assist with this, I'd propose linking the medal images in the postbit to the AltaUserPoints page for that particular medal. Alternatively, a new AltaUserPoints page that would display all of the medals accrued by a particular user along with all of the extra database information on them might be a better option. Either way, having links available direct from the postbit would help users to find the data more easily than having to browse for a menu item elsewhere.

Lastly, I'd like to see the large medal graphics that I upload to my server be used for something other than simply to make thumbnails with. I have several detailed images that I'd love my users to be able to see, but it seems like they are all being shrunk down to nothing. Perhaps the thumbnail images could be either linked to the large graphic, or display the large graphic on mouse hover?

Thanks for reading and considering my wish list.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by f1shman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds