What about Inactive users?

More
7 years 4 months ago #36503 by sodaback
Inactive user rule is the most important rule that keeps users coming back everyday to a website .. i haven't seen it in your directory. Tried fixing the old ALPHA but got database errors ... any help would be good .. i am migrating and trying to fix all previous rules for my community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36506 by nordmograph
Hi,

Yes actualy the inactive_users plugin was a free separate download for ALphaUserPoints
it is a plugin at
/plugins/user/sysplgaup_inactiveuser/
If you zip that folder content and email it to contact at nordmograph.com, we would convert it for you.
(and include it to the package)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36509 by sodaback
Replied by sodaback on topic What about Inactive users?
ok great .. ill email you my collection.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36513 by nordmograph
OK I'll have a look.
I just converted the Inactive user plugin.
Grab it from here
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36514 by sodaback
Replied by sodaback on topic What about Inactive users?
Am not able to download, not sure what i am doing wrong but the download link isn't available after adding to chart ...

More
7 years 4 months ago #36515 by nordmograph
It's available now on the product details page :)

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds