Points for watching a video or seeing an AD Image

More
8 years 2 days ago #32775 by ListOrSwap.com
I am assuming, if it is at all possible. The video would have to be on the local server, and not YouTube? Unless YouTube would work? I doubt it since the whole API issue.

Anyways, what I was thinking is..
A user clicks to watch a video (via an article, etc) and only after the video has ended the user is awarded points.
-Also thinking an option if a video will not work or as a substitute, an image such as a;"AD IMAGE" (Image that is an AD/Banner)

Maybe a Captcha or button is displayed after the video is done and clicked on to award points,

Same could be used to verify a user has "seen an Ad/Banner/Image" I was also thinking having a 1-10 + second delay for a "button or captcha" to appear on the page/article.
That way you can be assured the person was on the page for 1-10 + seconds or however long and then had to click on the "button or captcha"
to be awarded "X" amount of points.

Also a message; you have earned; "x" points would be a great addition :)

Is this possible?

Thanks Mr. A :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42749 by surveys
If you ever find this solution please let me know. i have an app that needs this and i am willing to do a donation for this cause.xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds