Creation of new rules + request for documentation

More
2 years 6 months ago #45775 by AlessandroG
Good morning

I would need to create some custom rules but in the documentation I found it is not clearly explained how this can be done.
In particular, create a rule that allows me to assign points every time an article on my blog is read.

Furthermore, I would need to create a rule for points every time this article is shared in various social networks or other parts.
Can you suggest me how to set this rule?

There is some well-made documentation to be able to learn how to do these operations on your own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #45776 by nordmograph
Hello
The first rule you request may already exist.
Do you want to reward the reader, or the author.

The second rule is existed in the past for twitter, FB and linkedin, but has been discontinued as social network policies changed and do not allow rewarding for posting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlessandroG

More
2 years 6 months ago #45778 by AlessandroG
Thanks

I confirm that the rule for awarding points to the author of an article already exists.

I am interested in being able to create a rule to assign points to the "reader" of my articles, considering that he will be a registered user.

As for sharing, I am not necessarily interested in sharing on social media, sharing via links would also be enough.

I gladly accept any suggestions.

More
2 years 5 months ago #45785 by AlessandroG
Thanks

I confirm that the rule for awarding points to the author of an article already exists.

I am interested in being able to create a rule to assign points to the "reader" of my articles, considering that he will be a registered user.

As for sharing, I am not necessarily interested in sharing on social media, sharing via links would also be enough.

I gladly accept any suggestions.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds