Settings

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31634 by manieks
Settings was created by manieks
O'k - I

I installed this extension (Spend Points To Read), and wonder how to set for a specific Joomla article or a specific Joomla category. If I choose Articles / Blog that means "all categories (except Uncategorized content)?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by manieks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #31636 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Settings
Yes, but you can also choose to only enable this or disable on specific categories. Setting the category list in the exclude / only categories fields of the plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31639 by manieks
Replied by manieks on topic Settings
Ok - thx
I was looking setting at rules- in AUP component :), and these are located in plugin settings :)

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31641 by manieks
Replied by manieks on topic Settings
How to do selection of category?
enter the category name or ID? I'm trying both options and nothing - I have normal access to articles (could be a hint in a tooltip)
btw. would be nice to have choice via the clicked drop-down list of category :))

Attachments:

More
8 years 1 month ago #31642 by nordmograph
Yes category ID, and if more than one category , separate each with comma
make sure you don't add blank spaces

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago #31643 by nordmograph

manieks wrote: How to do selection of category?
enter the category name or ID? I'm trying both options and nothing - I have normal access to articles (could be a hint in a tooltip)]

I just added it to the tooltip

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds