Settings

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31653 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Settings
OK
I fixed the plugin it's now fine with SEF on too.

btw I updated it on your site too.
Give it a try, first without category filter.

Note: this rule mest be set with NOT a fix amount.
Amount is set by the plugin.
If you force it to fixed, make sure you set -100 and not 100.

Hope it helps.
Let me know if anything is not clear.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31654 by manieks
Replied by manieks on topic Settings
O'k

• everything looks very well- works great!
  • :woohoo:
    Working globally and in individual categories
    with one small remark:
    setting "-100," adding points :)
    setting "100" subtracts
    but it does not really matter

• Nicely displays a warning of low value points in your account:
  • "You do not have enough points to access the page you wanted. You have been redirected to purchase points packages"

The next relise You could add a warning "Dear User You Are In Special Zone - here sticking points" or something like that- would be nice ;)

Now I have to look yet why does not redirect automatically to the package with points in the VM, and why I don't have the AUP standard rule "add points for reading article"

Thanks a lot and have a nice time after hard work :)
    Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by manieks.

More
    8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31655 by manieks
    and 1 more little thing, I also found interesting items in .ini file, but on the front side is not disclosed ;):

PLG_SPTR_HASBEENDEDUCTED_SINGULAR="%d point has been deducted from your account"
    PLG_SPTR_HAVEBEENDEDUCTED_PLURAL="%d points have been deducted from your account"

next time ;)
    Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by manieks.

More
    8 years 1 month ago #31656 by nordmograph
    No,
    These are for Jomsocial and Easysocial points.
    AUP has its own language system.

Upcoming AUP allready has its singular language string fix for 1 point addition notbeing plural :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
    - An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
    - If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
    8 years 1 month ago #31657 by nordmograph
    Did you set the correct url for the redirection ? This is where to check, in the plugin settings.

More
    8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #31683 by manieks
    Hello :) (it's me again)

nordmograph wrote: ... I set a referencekey to the rule so that a user doesn't pay twice for the same article. Is that what you need ? or do you want him to pay every time he visits the same article ?

I'm not sure if this is running correctly, I tested different methods (in rule set) - the best works "only once per user" but not quite.

1. I've created 5 articles (20 points per item)
    2. I added points to user (60 points)
    3. opened 3 articles (o'k) - fourth I couldn't open. Displayed a warning. (o'k)
    4. reload / refresh / the page = all articles interlocked
    5. I've added 20 points to user account
    6. I opened the category again and opened 3 articles (those earlier paid) + one new (has taken points)
    7. reload / refresh the page... &...
    8. no access without points :(

Could you check it in your free time?
    I would like to recall that the most important to me is: ...rule that a user doesn't pay twice for the same article
    Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by manieks.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds