Deduct Points Only Once

More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #37862 by paanmfr
Hi,

I've seen your 22th Jan 2017 Post Here

The plugin has been updated to set points to be deducted not once.

OK..

So, using this updated plugin (I've downloaded the pulgin on March), how can I set the plugin to deduct only once?
The setting I use currently:

Method: Once per user

but not working.
points deduct every time.

Fixed Point: OFF
Percentage: OFF

Thank You
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by paanmfr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 day ago #37864 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Deduct Points Only Once
Is the rule:
plgaup_spendpoints_toread

I looked at the code it uses the API key refernce and the rule method. So it should work as you set it.
Can you double check it should reward once per article per user.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 day ago #37865 by paanmfr
Replied by paanmfr on topic Deduct Points Only Once
The plugin name as follows.

doubled checked.

1st time enter article = points deducted
2nd time enter same article = go to not enough points page. current points lower than article points.
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 day ago #37867 by nordmograph
I see, and if user has engh points the second time he can read the article without points being deducted again.
Can you confirm ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 day ago #37868 by paanmfr
Replied by paanmfr on topic Deduct Points Only Once
2nd time enter article, if got enough points, then the point still got deducted.

seems like the points been deducted every time user enters the article

More
7 years 1 day ago #37869 by nordmograph
OK so , I added a fix to current 1.0.2:
If AUP is used, points check will be ignored at that point and AUP API will be used to check if points should be deducted or not, and redirected or not.
Redownload it (manualy) and let me know.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds