How to integrate it with RSfrom forms

More
6 years 10 months ago #38681 by liukevin
hello,Adrien ,How to integrate it with RSfrom forms, users submit forms, and pay points, I need this feature very much,This extension is in: www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-form.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38683 by nordmograph
You mean AltaUserPoints right ?
Spendpoints will not integrate with RSForms

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38686 by liukevin
My idea is to let users pay points and publish personal needs instead of letting users publish articles because they don't have field forms. How do you implement them? Give some advice and let this plug-in be combined with other extensions to implement my idea

More
6 years 10 months ago #38689 by liukevin
hello, Adrien, I need this plugin. Can you help me figure it out? If you need extra pay, you can quote me a price, thank you

More
6 years 10 months ago #38690 by nordmograph
Well , since Joomla 3.7, articles have custom fields too. It's probabbly not as rich as RSform but could be enough.
If you really need a quote for this, drop me a mail, with all the details of your needs and the extension_url or archive if its not free.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38691 by liukevin
articles have custom fields ? Could you tell me where it is?

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds