How to integrate it with RSfrom forms

More
6 years 9 months ago #38699 by nordmograph

liukevin wrote: I didn't find the username and password on your demo site www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...out=edit&Itemid=1247

It's on the top of the page, under the title :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38702 by liukevin
Hello, Adrian, I decided to give up the previous idea, and I hope you further develop the cost point reading system plug-in. I don't know your email address, how to communicate with you, and get your quote.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38711 by liukevin
Looking forward to replying......

More
6 years 9 months ago #38714 by nordmograph
Hello
I'm confused. Will you use the the Articles custom fields ? Then WHat for do you need a quote ?
You can email your request using the contact form in the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds