Any User Manual for this plugins?

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #45301 by abangyasir
hello, i just bought this plugin today, but cant understand how it works

ive installed & activated the plugins, i've tried to edit the rules, but cant figure it out, how to enable this,

i still can read the articles without having any point.

can i use this plugins for 2 option?

Option 1 - Read certain articles/category and spend 1 point
Option 2 - Read certain articles/category and spend 10 point

if can how to configure it?

i cant see any option to select article's category while editing this rules
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by abangyasir. Reason: attach screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45306 by nordmograph
Hello

This plugin is not only an AUP rule, but mostly a system plugin.
Have you found it and set it up in the Joomla plugins ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45310 by abangyasir
yes i did,

ive installed & activated the plugin in the Joomla plugins, please check the screenshot from the previous post, i cant find any field/option to put the article's category.

i want only certain category to be paid/spend by point, not all articles/category

More
3 years 1 month ago #45314 by nordmograph
I checked your screenshot
THIS IS NOT THE PLUGIN I REFER TO

Go to Joomla back end -> extensions - Plugins
Filter by type = system
Search for : Spend Points To Read

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 8 months ago #45709 by surveys
I think this is the question i want to ask too. The rule is working perfectly but i bought it because i want user to spend 10 points for articles/categoryA and 100 for articles/categoryB. Please guide me on how to go about this

More
2 years 8 months ago #45710 by nordmograph
Hello

This plugin is very easy to set up and doesn't require an additinoal documentation that the one provided on its 6 fields description popovers.

The amount is fixed and will not depend on the category

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds