The component does not work with real account PayPal

More
7 years 2 months ago #36776 by ciklon
Hello,
The component "Buy Points With Paypal" not working with a real account on PayPal , ie: after payment and return to my site are not charged points of the user who paid.

With a test account sandbox.paypal.com everything works - accrued points after the payment.

With such a component AlphaUserPoints, which I also paid was the same situation. :(

My PayPal account is Business type - Sole proprietorship
- Option Auto Return for Website Payments - Auto Return: On
- Option Payment Data Transfer: On

I need a solution.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36778 by nordmograph
Just to make sure: You are using our component with ALTA userpoints right ?
It won't work with alpha ....

Did you set the whole menu item settings, with the token ?
Not only for the test account but also for the real account ?
Post a screenshot of your menu item settings , if you 're not sure.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #36780 by ciklon
Hi,
AlphaUserPoints 2.0.4 upgraded to AltaUserPoints 1.1.6

Menu Buy Points is set (I wiped partially e-mail and token into the picture):

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ciklon.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36785 by nordmograph
Your settings seem correct, although I can not check everything.
This is weird, because, many other users are using both Buypointswithpaypal successfully on large communitites.
either with AlphaUserPoints or ALtaUserPoints.
(I even talked to one of them today on this forum).

I would suggest to look at your Paypal account.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36788 by ciklon
What exactly you want to see from the accounts in PayPal?
I can send you an email (to contact@nordmograph.com ???) with screenshots of whatever you are interested? And also I can forward correspondence with Bernard Gilly for the old version of the component "Buy Points with PayPal" for AlphaUserPoints, which also did n't run with AlphaUserPoints on my site.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #36789 by nordmograph
Unfortunately Bernard is off business now. Actually he was off business long before officialy resigning.
Have you tryed with various Paypal accounts?
It could also come from the rule setting frequency parameter. Feel free to post the screenshot for it.

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds