Add any Currency or at least Mexican Pesos (MXN)

More
6 years 1 month ago #40774 by ianduran
Hi I just purchased, but It doesn't work for me at all, since it's a most to add Mexican Pesos (MXN) as a currency.
So, how can I add Mexican Pesos to this component?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40775 by nordmograph
Easy but are Mexican Pesos supported by Paypal ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40776 by ianduran
Of course Mexican Pesos are supported, btw and just fyi MXN is the number 5 most used currency at PayPal world wide, before than other 10 currencies already listed at the component! lol.
So, could you please help me how to add it?
Thanks In advance.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40777 by nordmograph
I'll do it for you :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40778 by nordmograph
I updated the component, it has MXN support.
You can redownload it.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40779 by ianduran
Thanks so much..

Im also waiting for the "TarlyMormont previous question at this forum" about how to remove a number that appears at the top left of the component at user view, please see attachment image.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds