Points not going to user

More
6 years 2 days ago #41394 by Sundown6
The user buys the points and the money is moved be tween paypal accounts however no points are given....
I also see you have a Buy User Points with Virtuemart that costs the same. I am in the process of setting up a store is there any way I can exchange buy with paypal for it because it's not working for me. If not what needs to be done to get it working...
Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 days ago #41395 by nordmograph
Can you check and eventually post the rule settings for the rule called Buy points with Paypal
in the 'Purchase / Selling' rule category?
I confirm this extension is working fine and the most sensitive part of the settings is setting the Paypal part :)
So you should be able to solve this. Keep me posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 day ago #41404 by Sundown6
Replied by Sundown6 on topic Points not going to user
Now that my sync user issue is fixed this is still not working. The user gets to paypal and makes the payment. I see the payment make it to the store but the points never get added.

What where do I get token from on the paypal site? I want to make sure that that's right. I'm getting it from the Merchant account IDK873W22ZG3Z4 but does it need to come from the API or someplace else?

I already have paypal working in VM it would be so much better if I could just exchange this one for the but points from VM app and just not worry about this one.

below is the debug info from the front end:

BTW Thanks for all the help so far!

THANKS FOR YOUR PAYMENT.
Payment details

Notice: Undefined index: first_name in /share/CACHEDEV4_DATA/htdocs/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl/default.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined index: last_name in /share/CACHEDEV4_DATA/htdocs/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl/default.php on line 195
Name

Notice: Undefined index: txn_id in /share/CACHEDEV4_DATA/htdocs/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl/default.php on line 196
Transaction ID:

Notice: Undefined index: mc_gross in /share/CACHEDEV4_DATA/htdocs/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl/default.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined index: mc_currency in /share/CACHEDEV4_DATA/htdocs/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl/default.php on line 197
Transaction cost:

Notice: Undefined index: payment_date in /share/CACHEDEV4_DATA/htdocs/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl/default.php on line 198
Transaction date:

The transaction was completed and you will receive an email confirming your payment.
You can login to your account at www.paypal.com/ to see transaction details.

Your current total points is 0.00.

More
6 years 1 day ago #41405 by nordmograph
Is the Buy points rule enabled ?
Post your menu item page setting for the menu item to the Buy Points page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 day ago #41406 by Sundown6
Replied by Sundown6 on topic Points not going to user
Attached

Attachments:

More
6 years 21 hours ago #41415 by nordmograph
Try in live mode

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds