How to set this up

More
5 years 7 months ago #42246 by cyberhorse
There does not seem to be an intuitive way of setting up basic parameters such as currency, country code, business paypal email or the price for 1000 points. I eventually found the default.php and default.xml files in the /public_html/components/com_buypointswithpaypal/views/buypointswithpaypal/tmpl folder and manually changed them to what I wanted but in the front end it still shows the default values of $25 per 1000 points and I can see the hidden fields in the form are the same as the defaults.

I must be missing something obvious but there is no backend for this component and I can't understand where the default values are coming from and why I can't override them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42247 by cyberhorse
Replied by cyberhorse on topic How to set this up
Yes it was obvious. Look under "Options" when setting up the menu link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds