After buying the points, no points increment for that user

More
5 years 6 months ago #42378 by shih
I made a test: A user bought points with paypal. The administration got paid from paypal. Great.
However, the user didn't see any points on his point profile or activity.
As a site administrator, at back-end, I hit a sync-User bottom but still didn't see any increment of points of that user, either.
Please help fixing this issue.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42380 by nordmograph
Hello,

You're not supposed/required to synch at that time, but at least once after AUP installation.

Make sure user synch succeeds, at least once and make sure the Buy points rule is installed and enabled. Eventually check its settings.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42382 by shih
Hello, I guess Buy Point has been properly installed and enabled : please see the image that I captured from AUP rule page:

Also the general setting of the Buy Point:

could you figure out what's wrong about it?
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by shih.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42415 by nordmograph
Your settings are correct.
Are all your users synched? Do users get points with other rules ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #42416 by shih
I have four rules enabled:
1. New User
2. User to User Point
3. Buy Points with Paypal
4. Combined activity.

I only hit one button : Sync Users. I guess that will sync all users.
or is there any way to sync each user ?
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by shih.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42419 by nordmograph
Does the synch process finishes successfully?
Do other rules attribute points successfully?

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds