no payment received, tx_token missing from paypal response

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #44759 by stutteringp0et
I'm trying to track down how this extension is supposed to work, and what I'm seeing in the paypal response causes the response to fail.

Line 133 of controllers/buypointswithpaypal.php - $app->input->getString('tx' ) references a POST variable that doesn't exist.

I dumped the keys of $_POST, and these are the variables PP is sending:

"mc_gross",
"protection_eligibility",
"address_status",
"payer_id",
"tax",
"address_street",
"payment_date",
"payment_status",
"charset",
"address_zip",
"first_name",
"mc_fee",
"address_country_code",
"address_name",
"notify_version",
"custom",
"payer_status",
"business",
"address_country",
"address_city",
"quantity",
"verify_sign",
"payer_email",
"txn_id",
"payment_type",
"last_name",
"address_state",
"receiver_email",
"payment_fee",
"shipping_discount",
"insurance_amount",
"receiver_id",
"txn_type",
"item_name",
"discount",
"mc_currency",
"item_number",
"residence_country",
"test_ipn",
"shipping_method",
"transaction_subject",
"payment_gross",
"ipn_track_id"

So $tx_token is never populated, which causes $modelVal->validatePDT to fail, which leaves $view->assign('transaction', $transaction ) empty.

I can see the data arrive - it's there, but this extension doesn't do anything with it.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by stutteringp0et. Reason: more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44760 by stutteringp0et
Nevermind - nothing works. I can't even give bonus points to a user with AUP - nothing happens. Apparently, nothing works. It looks like my entire $80.22 USD purchase was a waste of money.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #44761 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry but, everything work since years, and still do. I guess you set it incorrectly. Bonus points rule needs to be enabled in the rules list.
Every extension you purchased do work and have been stable for years now. I'm happy to help if you need, but I don't agree with your Paypal claim.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds