AUP Unblock menu

More
7 years 11 months ago #32449 by tiwale
AUP Unblock menu was created by tiwale
Is that available ? If it is, how does it work? I do not see it in the store...

I was going to ask you if the spend to read modules could be expanded to use for other components. I am planning on setting up this voting component and I would like users to spend so that they can vote. Would that Unblock menu achieve that task ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32453 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic AUP Unblock menu
Hi

yes here
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

See the demo link.

Actually this plugin here, doesn't decut points but only allows users with a minimum points amount.

The Spend to read module is not a module but a plug. A content plugin to be precise. So it only can be extended to components that integrates content plugins. For now k2, Easy blog are supported.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32457 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic AUP Unblock menu
It may need a bit of work, but it might be doable. I would have to hack into that other component to minus the points every time someone votes. Does it block someone without the minimum points to access the menu directly. In other words instead of click menua, if a user goes to mysite.com/menua from the browser ?

I have to look into that other component firs to see if i can change the code.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32458 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic AUP Unblock menu
Make sure that other component integrates content plugins, before starting anything :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds