This extension can also work with Jomsocial Points and EasySocial points. Mention your settings if you ask for support.

Credit final price rather than VM "cost price"

More
7 years 2 months ago #36892 by loppis
Hi,

can we make Loyalty Points calculate the points based on the actual sales price, instead of product's "base price"?

I often run short 50% off (or more) sales, and calculating the "cash back" value on the base price instead of the sales price simply makes it a bit unfair :).

I'm about to launch the "loyalty point" feature on my store together with a huge sale, but this behaviour of the plugin kinds of holds me back a little...

Please let me know your thoughts on this :)

Best wishes

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36898 by nordmograph
Actually we could add an option to set it on the final order price (after discounts and taxes etc ...)
Is that what you wish ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36937 by loppis
Hi :).

Yes, after discounts but before tax and shipping.

The reason I don't want to include tax is because when I sell tax free (from EU to outside of EU) customer pays tax as import fees, and there is no way for me to give credit on those costs :). So it's more fair to just skip tax completely.

For the same reason I don't want shipping included either - the shipping charges varies greatly depending on where customer is located.

So... Credit on product base price unless product was on sale, in that case credit on the product price after discounts but before tax and shipping :).

I realize every store is different, but settings for these things should benefit everyone I think :)

Thank you for your hard work!

Best wishes

Peter

More
7 years 2 months ago #37036 by loppis
Hello again :). Have you by any chance had any time to look at this yet? At the moment I'm adjusting the points given for 50% off products, and it's a bit time consuming :). Would truly appreciate an estimate on when the feature discussed above might be ready for testing :)

Many thanks

Peter

More
7 years 2 months ago #37038 by nordmograph
Yes I'll start as soon as when know where to go.
Processing the final price ill require a rewrite of the plugin as it is now based on products. But fine.
Did you have the chance to test the other topic we discused. Please report.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds