This extension can also work with Jomsocial Points and EasySocial points. Mention your settings if you ask for support.

VM Loyalty poins not applied after purchase

More
6 years 11 months ago #38224 by RobertL
Hi,

I'm about to release a new store, however I'm having a problem in testing stage with points not getting applied to the user after placing an order (I mark it as shipped). I can't actually see where to specify at what order status the points are to be applied. Points for registering and subscribing to newsletter work fine.

I used AUP before (Alpha rather than Alta version though), setup is very similar. It's been a while I may be missing something.

regards,
Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38229 by nordmograph
Hello Robert,

Points are supposed to be attributed when order status goes confirmed (C).
Is your checkout process skipping this stage ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38232 by RobertL
HI,

In this case it's switching it to Confirmed by Shopper (EFT payment option). I then marked it as shipped in Artio Invoice. I tried with Confirmed and it applied them. Good stuff. Is there a way to add multiple statuses to apply the points (say Confirmed, Confirmed by Shopper, Shipped (applicable once on either of the three))?

Also forgot, not sure if it's a template issue. Pay with points payment method doesn't show as an option during checkout.

regards,
Robert

More
6 years 11 months ago #38234 by nordmograph
I should add it as an option in next udpate

Your other issue is not a template issue but more a setting issue. Double check and post in the related forum your plugin settings if you need more help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38235 by RobertL
Found one more issue but logistical. Points that get applied are based on the base price, meaning in my case that user gets a discounted price, but points for a full price. Can that be based on final price instead?

regards,
Robert

More
6 years 11 months ago #38256 by RobertL

nordmograph wrote: I should add it as an option in next udpate

Your other issue is not a template issue but more a setting issue. Double check and post in the related forum your plugin settings if you need more help.

Hi,

Aside from the issue in my post above, I posted the question on the forum related to this issue but no takers so far. I'm 12-18 hour from release and payment method isn't showing. I need to get this sorted before it's released otherwise people will get the points they cannot use,

regards,
Robert

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds