This extension can also work with Jomsocial Points and EasySocial points. Mention your settings if you ask for support.

VM Loyalty poins not applied after purchase

More
6 years 10 months ago #38315 by RobertL
You can test on that one, I'll restore it later from backup after the fix is hopefully found,

thanks,
Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38317 by nordmograph
OK I got the AltaUP payment method to show by removing the Australia filter from its countries options.
This is #3 of my initial reply. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38321 by RobertL
Hi,

yes, that part was sorted straight away after your response. It was at payment that the other problems arose. Points would be applied on manual transaction after marking it as Confirmed, but not when a PayPal payment was made for example (automatically set as Confirmed upon payment). And points on part payment when it did go through wouldn't be deducted. Strange indeed.

regards,
Robert

More
6 years 10 months ago #38323 by RobertL
Hi,

Clients that bought say yesterday, haven't received any points, but have paid via PayPal successfully.

Did a test again twice on my account, this time the points were applied to a discount, a new order got created
with the discount applied, leaving initial one pending in the system. I "finalize" the new one, mark as confirmed,
get new points, but the used points are still in my account. That will leave for a large maintenance overhead
and useless analytics with order duplication. Something is very wrong with the whole setup. I'll have to move it
to a test server again and continue since people are ordering on live site.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38326 by RobertL
HI again,

I sorted the SSL on the test. subdomain so please use that one for testing if you'll check it.

To recap:
Payment method shows with or without country limitation, that part is fine.

1. Orders get duplicated when the coupon is applied
2. Points are not deducted from the total upon being used
3. Points for purchase do not get applied on PayPal payments
3. Points are applied based on base price instead of final price (so item on 50% discount receives double the points in affect)

regards,
Robert

More
6 years 10 months ago #38352 by nordmograph
Sorry I can't seem to work on your site, not a ssl issue, I mean there is a ssl issue but after I confirm I still want to visit the page I get a 404
as you can see

So I'll reply on your mentioned points

RobertL wrote: HI again,

1. Orders get duplicated when the coupon is applied
2. Points are not deducted from the total upon being used
3. Points for purchase do not get applied on PayPal payments
3. Points are applied based on base price instead of final price (so item on 50% discount receives double the points in affect)
t

1. yes, this is normal behavioir,
2. I set both the rules of the loyalty points and payment plugins to PUBLIC in the rule manager. Give it a new try as I can't
3. you mean loyalty points attribution ? Does it work for other payment methods ? Do paypal set the ordor status ton Confirmed ?
3. I guess I can arrange this.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds