This extension can also work with Jomsocial Points and EasySocial points. Mention your settings if you ask for support.

VM Loyalty poins not applied after purchase

More
6 years 11 months ago #38259 by nordmograph
Hi Rober, can you post in the correct forum category for this topic.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=80&Itemid=108

Note: VM payment methods shwo to users according to the payment method settings.
1 Make sure theJoomla plugin is enable
2 Make sure you created a Payment method with that plugin and it is active
3 Make sure this payment method settings are not restricting its use to some users only. (shopper group, order amount, countries etc...)

If it doesn't help, post in that forum with eventualy a screenshot of your plugins settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38304 by RobertL
Hi,

ok, I'm definitely not having luck with this and there is simply no support in the forum or much of documentation to draw upon. Essentially, it's as simple as anything and I've successfully used AlphauserPoints and accompanying VM extensions from VirtuemartRewradsPoins guys which is more complex, without any issues for years. New site is released with a bugged points system at the moment.

This just doesn't work properly and is not stable. Enabled and set up all plugins, enabled all rules, then disabled some, same results.
1. Sometimes is shows the discount in checkout, sometimes not.
2. It doesn't deduct points from the user's total at all
3. it applies points based on the base price instead of final price

I wanted to use this on another project soon to go out as well, but it doesn't work on this one, so I can't get another license.
I'd appreciate if you could take a quick look, it has to be a simple fix. Let me know if that's possible so I can provide details
via email.

regards,
Robert

J3.7, VM3.2.1, PHP7.0.18, using standard VM coupon system (enabled) for the part payment process

More
6 years 11 months ago #38305 by nordmograph
Feel free to post admin credentials here using the confidential button when replying (not quick reply)
or email these using the contact form from the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38309 by RobertL
Hi.

thanks. Details are below. Feel free to do any tests on these.

This message contains confidential information

regards,
Robert

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #38313 by nordmograph
Your sie is not working I get a 404 on the cart page
Fix this and let me knwo when I can test again.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38314 by RobertL
Ah, SSL, yes sorry, its' fine on live version, details below

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds