This extension can also work with Jomsocial Points and EasySocial points. Mention your settings if you ask for support.

APPLY POINTS IN A VIRTUEMART SPECIAL CATEGORY

More
5 years 3 months ago #42922 by salvador.perez
Good afternoon, I have installed the basic application of "Altauserpoints", so I have seen to apply this rating system to virtuemart we will have to acquire the payment extension "Loyalty Points Card for Virtuemart", and in this way we can configure that each Buy get a reward score.

I see that later there is another payment application "AUP Virtuemart Payment Plugin" to make the change of points for cash, and thus be able to exchange these rewards in virtuemart.

But it's not what I'm looking for, I would not need to exchange these points in money, but simply for prizes, it would be like a special category without price with items to acquire only with points.

I am clear about Loyalty points card for virtuemar, but before I acquired it, I would need to know how to apply this points.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds