Activity Stream

More
7 years 11 months ago #32916 by DampferBar
Replied by DampferBar on topic Activity Stream
Do you know what we can be that good. Become uninstall the whole. And bring my money back via Paypal. I'm now off days and nothing works. Have all installed according to instructions and nothing works. If they do not understand so it also brings in the future not to the support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32917 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Activity Stream
I don't agree.

AUP rules to Jomsocial Activity Stream-> works I saw it on your site, you saw it too.
AUP points on JS actions -> works too ! I just mentioned it.

When it doesn't work , this is becaus eof the AUP method of the rule that makes it not replicate on a time basis.

If you don't beleive me and want to test: - Empty the #__alpha_userpoints_details table
And you'll see the points are set and activities forwarded to Jomsocial too. This is working on your site, on the demo and on other customers websites.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32918 by DampferBar
Replied by DampferBar on topic Activity Stream
I have now installed it from scratch. Just after instructions. It does not work. test it yourself. There is nothing.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32920 by nordmograph
OK

So ihave some news. I fainlly understood the problem.

To summarize

AltaUP to JAS activity stream works fine:

This is the Jomsocial activity stream showing AUP transactions.
The one with the JS mark next to it , is actually a Jomsocial rule that got AUP points to finally show AUP transaction in JS Activity Stream.

So this worked in both directions
However, I enabled the Like rule myself and noticed that the Like Profile feature did not complete.
Conclusion the feature basically works, some rules don't.

So, I now understand, but It's not like if nothing worked.

I will now check the whole , see if other do not work and fixe these.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #32921 by nordmograph
BTW I'm currently testing rules there, You'll see there
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...frontpage&Itemid=197

All those are currently working.
FOr now only "Remove Application" did not work, and I guess Like profile will fail too.

I'll keep you posted.

More
7 years 11 months ago #32925 by nordmograph
Ok after investigation, the only rules that were not working, was disabled in Jomsocial rules manager.
After enabling, all seem to work, event the like profile stuff etc ...

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.798 seconds