Points did not come over from JomSocial correctly

More
7 years 4 months ago #36130 by dom
I installed mod_importJomSocialRules.zip and followed the instructions to make the position etc. It showed up in the AltaUserPoints control panel and I clicked it. The rules were reported imported but they are not correct.

For example, creating an event is supposed to give 500 points (in JomSocial), but the imported rule says 1 and that is all that is awarded.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks,
Dom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36132 by nordmograph
Hello Dom,

You need to set the amount of points in the AUP rule manager.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36150 by dom
Thank you for your reply.

So, are you saying that mod_importJomSocialRules.zip only moves over the rule name, but not the point value of that rule?
If so, that seems link an incomplete import to me. But if that is what it is, at least I know what to do.

Thanks again,
Dom

More
7 years 4 months ago #36152 by nordmograph
Just checked the code again in mod_admin_importjomsocialrules.php

It imports the rule name description, function name , state, points

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 4 months ago #36154 by dom
Thanks for checking! Then if I understand what you wrote, it should have imported the point value for the rule, correct? If that is so, how to I go about fixing it.

Regards,
Dom

More
7 years 4 months ago #36159 by nordmograph
If it did not or if you want to edit it, you still can edit the points amount in the AUP rules manager.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dom

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds