[solved] Points on Jomsocial Actions not being counted.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #38682 by ourblok
We've updated to JomSocial 4.3.4 and ever since, none of the jomsocial Points are being counted for their actions. The rules are showing on the front and back end, but something just isn't connecting. Please help.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38862 by nordmograph
Hi Sorry for the late reply.
I thought I had replyed this post.
I remember retesting the feature with latest Jomsocial when you posted and it worked successfully.
Check the rules are enabled in AUP rules mamanger.7
If it doesn't help, check other rules are working in AUP.
Eventually try with some users from different joomla groups.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38893 by ourblok
The some rules are working in AUP, just not the JomSocial rules. for example, I have a fabrik plugin that add points on certain form submissions. Those work. Jomsocial activities, like posting to the group wall, sending a message, etc... stopped working on may 31st. I'm fairly certain that this is when we upgraded, but perhaps its not the root of the cause. When I saw the problem, I made the leap from alpha to alta (finally) but the problem persists.

More
6 years 8 months ago #38987 by ourblok
I'm still having this problem. It's happening across the board with all my users.

More
6 years 8 months ago #38988 by nordmograph
Are the rules enabled in AUP ?
ALso check this plugin is enabled:
AltaUserPoints - getPointsInAUPonJSActions

Check it mentions alta and not alpha.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #38990 by ourblok
- Yes,the rules are enabled in AUP
- AltaUserPoints - getPointsInAUPonJSActions is enabled.

Where do i check what mentions Alta?

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds