Jomsocial 4.6.1 and getPointsInAUPonJSActions 1.0 conflict?

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #42783 by mirbisdone
Enviroment Localhost, WAMP server
Joomla 3.9.1
Jomsocial 4.6.1
AltaUserPoints - getPointsInAUPonJSActions 1.0
AltaUserPoints 1.1.12

We recently upgraded our Jomsocial to 3.6.1. Before the upgrade everything was working correctly. We purchased AltaUserPoints - getPointsInAUPonJSActions (order number XPB7022144) on 2017-02-02 and it worked fine, however after updating JS we receive the following error (see screenshot) when we try to creat a new album/upload photo. Also when we delete an album we receive another error (see screenshot). When we disable getPointsInAUPonJSActions everything seems to work fine however we are unable to get points from Jomsocial.

We think we may have an older outdated version of getPointsInAUPonJSActions (v1.0). If that is the case please do not make us purchase the newer version, PLEASE!
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by mirbisdone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42791 by nordmograph
Hello,

It seems to be since the 4.6 version as I can not reporducte this on previous versions. I have not had access to my partner version yet. If you want to speed up the process, you can provide me with the 4.6 archive.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #42794 by mirbisdone
I think the file is too big to attach here
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by mirbisdone.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds