duplicate tab

More
9 years 3 months ago #26337 by alfredopacino
Replied by alfredopacino on topic duplicate tab

alfredopacino wrote: that's what I'm talking about, The first tab in your screenshot works on Canvas Main Middle position, but in many others doesn't.
Please try Canvas Title bottom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26421 by alfredopacino
up? it's an actual problem or it just me?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26423 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic duplicate tab
Hello

None actually. It is the way it has been deisgned. the field types data can only show in that position.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26424 by alfredopacino

nordmograph wrote: Hello

None actually. It is the way it has been deisgned. the field types data can only show in that position.

why??
so there is a way to fix that and show that tab in other positions (I need Canvas Title bottom)?

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds