CB AltaUserPoints - Profile Layout

More
6 years 9 months ago #38947 by Belazarus
Hi All

Really hoping you can assist. I've recently installed and setup the CB AltaUserPoints profile extension. I have also setup the profile tab which displays the information below (My Points, Rank, Last Updated, Medals, etc...).

I've been trying to find out how to edit this layout. I'd like to remove the ID, My Points and Rank elements, but cannot find how to do this and cannot find the correct CSS file to edit either. Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance

Tom
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38948 by nordmograph
The plugin comes with various tabs.
The info on your screenshot is one of these tabs.

If you want to edit only some part of it, you can edit the code of the plugin located
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbaltauserpoints/altauserpoints.php
around line 137 for the ID
line 141 for points
142-148 for ranks.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38949 by Belazarus
Worked a charm - thank you!

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #43339 by Belazarus
Hi Again!

Hope you're well. I'm now in a position where I wish to re-add line 141 (for points) to the plugin, but it was such a long time ago I cannot remember the command? Is anyone able to let me know what I need to add in, to re-add the points bit?

Alternatively, if it's easier, is there any way I can simply add a new "field" in my community builder profile, which just displays total points earned? Does anyone know an easy way to do this?

Many thanks
Tom

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #43340 by Belazarus
Ok well, I found a way to get it to display in my 1st tab of a members profile. But it would be good to have a title like "Points Earned" in the blank space next to the points. Any idea how I can achieve this?

Thanks

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds