CB AltaUserPoints tab does not show

More
6 years 9 months ago #39104 by baltazors
Hello! I buy AltaUserPoints profile for Community Builder, today i installed plugin and to my surprise TAB AltaUserPoints (My Points, Referrees etc) Does not work as a tab! Why? How I can fix that? Why I do not have a choice to place this tab where it will be convenient for me? Other tabs (AUP Medals, AUP Activities) have this capability. On my site a strict design, the right part I do not use. I will be grateful for help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39106 by nordmograph
Hello,

The plugin comes with 3 tabs:
Here is a screenshot of the CB tabs manager:

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39108 by baltazors
First TAB on your screen (AltaUserpoints), Why I can not publish it as a tab (example: TAB Horizontal, Position main area)? It is very important for me!
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by baltazors.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39109 by baltazors
I just want want that AltaUserPoints (My Points, Referrees, Referral Link) was published as a tab with position: main area or anyway. AltaUserPoints works only on the right side
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by baltazors.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39110 by baltazors
I attached a screen to understand what I'm trying to achieve
Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #39114 by nordmograph
Well , this is how the plugin works , this tab takes advantage of the CB header info. This is also how it is displayed on the demo.
You can email us if you want a quote for some changes on this email at
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds