CB plugin

More
5 years 1 month ago #43290 by Biker007
CB plugin was created by Biker007
das CB plugin im bereich login berechnet keine Punkte mehr, oder sagen wir mal es gibt da keine Punkte mehr, habe alles neu Installiert auch das cb Plugin , ich benutze Joomla 3.3.9.4 und das und das CB 2.4.1, sowie Php 7.1, und wieder 10.- Euro umsonst.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43293 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic CB plugin
Hello,
Please, only post in english in our forum.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43295 by Biker007
Replied by Biker007 on topic CB plugin
If I go looking for an error I have to run the Page in The Debugmodos and that would be a big Problem the Site would be vulnerable, the plugin for Joomgallery also does not work error in the Packet File.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43296 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic CB plugin
I don't understand, Please be precise wat is the error you get with this CB plugin?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds