AUP stops Phocagallery from working

More
3 years 11 months ago #44440 by mjt007
Hello,
I have just upgraded phocagallery to the latest version (4.3.18) and now it is unusable unless I unpublish the AUP plugin. If the plugin is published then I get this error message when I try to access phocagallery :
0 Too few arguments to function plgPhocaGalleryAltauserpoints::onViewCategories(), 0 passed in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 70 and exactly 1 expected.
Any ideas on why this is?

Thanks,
Mike T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44441 by mjt007
I've now managed to get phocagallery working again with the AUP plugin enabled by commenting out the function onViewCategories($array) section in the altauserpoints.php file. I won't be using that particular function so everything is now fine for me but it still could do with looking at for others.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44443 by nordmograph
Hello,

Thank you for reporting, but I'm trying to reproduce the issue after having updated the component to 4.3.18, and I still can have the category view removing points or redirecting if not enough.
Anything more specific to reproduce? Is it in the categories view?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds