SOLVED_Virtuemart , makers not shown on Map

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33633 by Moremetall
Hi !
Cant get the makers to show up on the map for virtuemart products. Coordinates are stored on Custom field on each product, any hints to solve this ?

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Moremetall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33634 by nordmograph
Hi

Do you have any error in the browser console ?
Is the Marker search working ?( at least listing a result and moving the ap on result selction ? )
Feel free to post the map link so I can see myself (recommended)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33635 by Moremetall
Link to the map:

Marker search dose not work

Module setup:

if I select Online cluster library alla search options and VM category list disappear from map view
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Moremetall.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33636 by nordmograph
I see, you can remove the link if you want. Can you email me backend access so I can investifate and test few settings ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33637 by Moremetall
Cant find your email adress on the sight I will send it via the contact form then ...

More
7 years 10 months ago #33638 by nordmograph
Fine

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds