SOLVED_Virtuemart , makers not shown on Map

More
7 years 10 months ago #33639 by nordmograph
Hi
When your template minify feature is enabled,
there is a fatal error causing the issue.
It is from your current template.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDocumentJson::getHeadData() in /xxxx/templates/yoo_avenue/warp/systems/joomla/layouts/head.php on line 133
at
www.dignitate.se/index.php?option=com_ge...ng=19.70248755039063

Also there seem to be some permission issues on folders or files:
- When minify is disabled that url returns a 404 although related files are present.
- I installed extplorer on your site to be able to update Geommunity files, but eXtploter can not be used because it doesn't seem to be able to read most of the files. Give it a try if you know the component.

Can you double check files and folders permissions ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33640 by Moremetall
hmm, I have seen this before with eXtploter, not sure why .... I send you a temp FTP access via contact form

More
7 years 10 months ago #33641 by nordmograph
OK , this is now fixed.
The marker search is broken on that VM page where you set the module, because of VM issues on the page:
jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js:18 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'msie' of undefined
marknad:974 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).vm2front is not a function

But it's working on the test page I added to your main menu.
I also uninstalled extplorer and set back SEF

I'll email you the updated component and plugin

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moremetall

More
7 years 10 months ago #33642 by Moremetall
Thanks for the quick support !
Br
Micael

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds