Cluster Marker Infobox Problem

More
7 years 2 months ago #36610 by daduts
Greetings,

I'm having one of those nagging intermittent problems (JavaScript related ?) with the cluster marker on my map.

Upon loading my map at tryoutzz.com using Chrome 55, if I click on a single event marker, an infobox pops up with info and a link to event details.

If I click on the cluster marker, this does not always happen. Instead the map typically zooms to it's most detailed level. If I click again, it pops up a google generated infobox with the address of the location. Of course what I really need, is the geommunity infobox with info about the multiple events at that site.

Now, if I load the page, toggle the "marker clustering" checkbox off and on, the geommunity popup box works correctly.

For you to duplicate this issue you may need to type "95630" or "Folsom, CA" in the location search box to find my markers.

Thank you for your attention,

Dave
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36616 by nordmograph
Hello

I understand the issue. It is caused by the fct that your markers are located at the exact place of a Google Point Of INterest.
Not sur what you set as maximum zoom value. Maybe you can try tweaking that.

Try this as custom map styling, it's supposed to remve the POI
Code:
[ { featureType: "poi", elementType: "labels", stylers: [ { visibility: "off" } ] } ]

Hope it helps. Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37289 by daduts
Hi there,

I was off slaying other dragons for a while and finally got back to this project.

I tried both adjusting the max zoom and adding the poi removal code.

I'm still having cluster marker problems.

- With max zoom set to a higher number in the module setup, the map still zooms to what appears to be level 1 when I click on a cluster marker.

- the multiple event info box does not appear.

More ideas ?

Thanks,

Dave

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37292 by nordmograph
Hello,

Setting your module with the custom cluster library instead of online should solve both your issues.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37330 by daduts
I was already set to custom.

: D

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37335 by nordmograph
Can you post the url to the map here ?

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds