Latest Visitors Map does not work

More
6 years 6 months ago #39889 by sebkin
I have tried to install the Latest Visitors Map but I get an error message that I have an Java issue.
www.hoeri-havaneser.de/index.php/die-hoe...-in-erfuellung-gehen
Could you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39890 by nordmograph
Hello

It seems to be missing your Google Maps API key:

Your browser console mentions:
util.js:228 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#no-api-keys
UB.j @ util.js:228
util.js:228 Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#invalid-key
UB.j @ util.js:228
js?key=:40 Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError developers.google.com/maps/documentation...issing-key-map-error

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebkin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds