Geommunity Virtuemart with URL parameters

More
5 years 1 month ago #43207 by andkit01
Hi Adrien,

I have geommunity with virtuemart extension installed, along with the plugins.

I am wondering is it possible to pass on URL parameters to control the geommunity map module based on VM product ID, and VM product categories:

1. VM Product ID
For example, url/index.php?option=com_geommunity3&virtuemart_product_id=99
will show geommunity map module with the product location at the center of the map, zoomed in, perhaps even with the product details box opened, just like if a user do a Marker Search for the particular product (product id = 99).

2. VM Categories
For example, url/index.php?option=com_geommunity3&virtuemart_product_category_id=12
will show geommunity map module filtered only for the product category id 12 and all of the child categories of product category id 12

Thank you very much in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43219 by nordmograph
Hello,

this is not supported.

1. What can be done is open the geommunity map module centered on specific coordinates:
/index.php?option=com_content&xxxxxxxxxxxx&Itemid=xxx&lat=50.8&lng=3.9

So you can canter the map anywhere. If your link is built from a 3rd party component, it needs to get the product coordinates

2.What you ask for could be a custom dev work to the VM plugin, but not sure if it would work correctly... Needs testing before I can confirm.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43237 by andkit01
I see, thanks for your reply. Let me think about it more first.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds