Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Limited # of Times A Page Can Be Shared?

More
7 years 8 months ago #34254 by ListOrSwap.com
Is there a way to limit the amount of times a page can be shared? I have sent multiple tests and I could just keep sharing it and gaining points, over and over.

Thank you so much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34265 by nordmograph
Yes, As it is based on AltaUserPoints API, you can set the allowed frequency for rules.
Once ever, or once a day etc ...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34278 by ListOrSwap.com

Just clarifying before I purchase, if it can do everything I asked below then I can't wait to purchase because it will be PERFECT!!

I just have one questions.

▼▼Below▼▼
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by ListOrSwap.com.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34282 by ListOrSwap.com
I just want to clarify, I want users to be allowed to share as many pages as they want, but only allow them to share each page once, ever.

I just want to make sure this is possible since there is no admin demo.

* Advertisers will have separate pages, advertisers pay for "X" amount for "X" amount of shares.
* Users can share a page and earn Brand Points, but I want users to only be able to share a page once, but share as many Different Pages as they want.

>> Pages with Ads
>> Users earn Points per page shared.
>> Users can only share a page once. (based on the page URL or ID)
>> Users can share as many (Unique URL's/ID's) pages as they want.

Just like on the demo there is an event, I would assume this is possible since people would be able to share different 'events.'
Or just like on this website there are different Components/Modules/Extensions people may only want to share a few AUP on Facebook, should only be able to share each page once, per Component/Module/Extension and earn points for it to encourage people to share multiple pages.

I know this is long, I am sorry! I just want to make sure, plus if people are thinking the same way I am. :)

Thank you SO SO MUCH!

Kyle with a smile!

More
7 years 8 months ago #34287 by nordmograph
Yes the AUP API will allow you to do that, but same rule setting whatever the component, page is.
Also this setting won't prevent users to share as much as they want, it will only make them earn points once (or more depending on the setings) per user and per page. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ListOrSwap.com

More
7 years 8 months ago #34288 by ListOrSwap.com
Is there anything special or code I have to do/add?

Thank you SO SO Much!

Kyle, with a smile.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds