Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Limited # of Times A Page Can Be Shared?

More
7 years 8 months ago #34289 by nordmograph
You need a Facebook and or linkedin apps
Key/Secret

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ListOrSwap.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34294 by ListOrSwap.com
Are you/can it be possible to add Twitter Tweets?

Kyle, With a Smile :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #34298 by ListOrSwap.com
Another Question,

Is there anyway possible to to limit the amount of times a page can be shared (total)
Like through the module?

Example: I only want 50 users to get points for sharing the FAQ page, any shares that exceed 50 no longer give points.

Thank you, thank you!

Kyle :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #34301 by nordmograph
No Twetter can not be integrated for now.
It could have been in previous versions of the twitter API, but now anymore.

No the limit for a share can only be done through the AUP points API, when limiting the amount of times the rule can be prcessed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34314 by ListOrSwap.com
Okay, but is this possible to make happen? and how much.

Well..

I thought you said, when I asked to clarify, that I could limit the amount of times a page can be shared by a user.

Like Home Page can only be shared once for points.
But a user can also share FAQ, Once, For Points.

Also with everything not working, I still don't see how this is possible or is this just how the module/component comes?

Thank You.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds