Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

[fixed] No Popup, No Message, No Points.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #34447 by nordmograph
Hi

any way you can install Protostar template to see if the template if involved ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34451 by nordmograph
Also inspecting your page source code , I cn see the Faceboop sdk (or all.js) is called twice and it should be called once.
Another app on your page is loading it can you make sure to disable it so you have the only one from Share4 module ?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34455 by ListOrSwap.com
You had back-end Admin Access so what module is calling Facebook?

More
7 years 9 months ago #34457 by nordmograph
No idea, could not find the one.
This is why I am asking.
it loads the facebook sdk (all ready loaded by the share4) right after the body tag, have a look and disable or remove this.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #34459 by ListOrSwap.com
Sorry I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am searching and searching and can't find a module that is calling the .js ontop of Share4 Points

I can't find anything and you couldn't either? I mean if you can't find it I don't know why you think I could?

So you want me to disable my template.. that basically is my entire site..
I am not trying to be rude I promise!! : : I would think when I gave you my back-end admin access that if it is the template that you would fix the problem, I mean my other website had a template and it didn't work. I installed a fresh install of Joomla with no template and the component did work.

† So either the component is conflicting with the Template - which could be because when I tested it on another website it didn't work (Different Template)
But.. on a Fresh Install with No Template it worked..

† Or there is some All Powerful Component that is conflicting with Share4 Points - Which I can't figure out and you have no ideas?

Adrien, I am dying.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by ListOrSwap.com.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34460 by nordmograph
Hi

Try to keep calm. I understand this seems complicated, but there are so many parameters that can prevent this to work that we need to find out by deduction.
1. I'm not asking to change the template, I would gladly try with Protostar TO TEST.
So please reinstall it or let me do it.
when you say:
"on a Fresh Install with No Template it worked..."
Do you mean you got this working on a fresh install ???

2. I'm not supposed to know every joomla extension and I don't know every extension you installed on your site.
If you look at the source code of your home page you can easily see the javascript for Share4 extension and after, rightnafter the body tag, the Facebook SDK is loaded by another extension (probably a plugin, or your current template).
This is a very likely candidate for our issue.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds