Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

[fixed] No Popup, No Message, No Points.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34297 by ListOrSwap.com
BrandYourBody.com - - -

No Popup, No Message, No Points.

I have configured everything with Facebook, Facebook AppID & App secret.

First of all "Everyone" is labeled Public on Facebook..

I shared multiple pages, No Messages Pop Up, No Points are credited and there are No Errors.

Is there anything in the Rule That needs to be configured?
I didn't change anything besides Only Once Per User, changed it to "Whenever" and it still nothing.

Screenshots of everything is attached, do not worry I redacted the sensitive information :)

Thank you for Troubleshooting with me :)

Kyle, With a Smile.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34305 by nordmograph
Do you have an error showing in the browse console ?
Can you post a url ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34313 by ListOrSwap.com
I posted the URL with the Screenshots.

BrandYourBody.com
www.BrandYourBody.com

The module is on the main, home page.

There is no error, just doesn't do anything in the back-end or front end not even anything shows up in the 'activity' in the back-end.

It does post to Facebook but that is it, No pop up saying thank you, points are not awarded.

I sent you screenshots in the reply above, where you able to view them? I will attach a screenshot of the homepage and where the module is.
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #34320 by nordmograph
IN this module, when clicking the facebook login button , I get a popup with this message inside:

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

Let me know when I can retry.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34321 by ListOrSwap.com
If you click
brandyourbody.com/index.php/raffle

I just didn't know it was throwing an error from landing page as I had it opened and clicked on home which then adds "index.php" at the end and no error manifested. If that makes sense?

The error doesn't populate.
I was getting that error only when landing in the front page with out brandyourbody.com/"index.php"

When I added just brandyourbody.com on Facebook App settings it gave the same error you got on every page but the landing page. So I changed it from brandyourbody.com
To
brandyourbody.com/index.php

So if you could try it on:
brandyourbody.com/index.php/raffle

And let me know, I don't get any errors on that page.

Thank you, thank you Adrien!
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by ListOrSwap.com.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34323 by nordmograph
Yes I can try and it works better on this page. I'm in , but can you allow self posting privacy for 1 point for testing purpose
Let me know when I can test again

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds