Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

[fixed] No Popup, No Message, No Points.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34480 by nordmograph
Hi Kyle,

I rewrote a significant part of the component and module to be compliant to latest 2.7 version (and newer) of the FB API.
Download and reinstall component and module v1.0.3
It's been tested successfully with API v 2.7.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34482 by nordmograph
I reinstalled it on your site and it seems to work.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34515 by ListOrSwap.com
There are still problems see screenshots below

There is a problem when sharing a page that has already been shared

I set points for sharing to, 10 put when shared it shows up as 1
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #34518 by nordmograph
These should be fixed in 1.0.4.

Note you must save your share4 components settings at least once after update, especially the FB privacy points table values.
GIve it a try and let me know.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34524 by ListOrSwap.com
I did and they just reset the values and the share counter, screenshots attached

I think I already replied with this on another post but I will reply anyway, I am so mentally drained, It's been since July 26th, how time flies.

Thanks, Adrien.

Kyle, with a smile :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds