Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Problems in Update, Points Amount & Popup Text

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #34516 by ListOrSwap.com
There are still problems see screenshots below

There is a problem when sharing a page that has already been shared

I set points for sharing to, 10 put when shared it shows up as 1.

Just let me know when you've fixed this. Thanks, Adrien

Kyle
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ListOrSwap.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34517 by ListOrSwap.com
Mobile Users must close tab after they share on Facebook to return back to website.
Also there is no display letting the user name it was successful.

Is there anyway to make the tab close automatically or not open a new tab on mobile and some type of notification it was successfully rewarded points.

There is just such a high number of mobile users 'Now-A-Days'

I didn't want to create another 'thread' but I can if you would like.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34519 by nordmograph
These should be fixed in 1.0.4.

Note you must save your share4 components settings at least once after update, especially the FB privacy points table values.
GIve it a try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34520 by nordmograph
I just checked on an android, the facebook browser tab closed after sharing and I got the SweetAlert Popup to report I was not logged in to get the points. So basically the process is working as it should here. What browser, OS are you using ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34522 by ListOrSwap.com
I saved of because I had to change the Facebook APP ID and Secret.
So I don't know why it is.
You still have access to my back-end if you need to diagnosis the points and the character problem in pop up.

Plus the other screenshot where it has a bunch of random characters instead of Page title.

I am using iOS and both Chrome and Safari on iOS 9.1 with Chrome being up to date.

It's almost working, can't believe I purchased over 2 weeks ago.
Yay

Thanks Adrien.
Kyle with a smile.
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago #34523 by ListOrSwap.com
Facebook APP API 2.7 does work with Share4 Points update 1.0.4

However:

- It reset the sharing counter.
- Also the points awarded have been reset to the defaults; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Screenshots attached
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds