Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Problems in Update, Points Amount & Popup Text

More
7 years 7 months ago #34526 by ListOrSwap.com
17 days

Also the open graph is operating different. Before when sharing the home page is selected the first image and now it's selecting the 4th image..

Thankss Adrien :)

KKyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34527 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: These should be fixed in 1.0.4.

Note you must save your share4 components settings at least once after update, especially the FB privacy points table values.
GIve it a try and let me know.

Yes the FB privacy points table values has to be saved onece has the xml parameter name changed.
This is what I meant in my previous post. Sorry if it was not clear.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #34529 by ListOrSwap.com
18 days

I understood what you were saying.......
Did you look at my screenshots?

I have saved and updated the 'options' in Share4 Points and once i did all of the Point Values reverted to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

In the back-end I have them set to different values and they do not change in the front-end.

Tested sharing and it only rewards what the front-end shows as point values.. Even tho in the back-end they have different values then the front-end shows..

Also, .. BeFore Share4 Points selected the first image and now, for example, the front page when shared now displays the 4th image, before it wasn't doing this.

Also, .. the share Counter is reset..

I hope I clarified this further for you :)

Screenshots attached, again they must have just not uploaded?

Thanks Adrien
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ListOrSwap.com.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #34532 by nordmograph
Hi

Ok, I just reuploaded these. It seems to be working as expected.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34533 by ListOrSwap.com
You got it working?

A new version is available?

Thanks Adrien

More
7 years 7 months ago #34534 by ListOrSwap.com
23 Days

Nothing has changed Adrien.

Same problem.
The points changed in back end do not reflect in the front end, it awards the back end points but doesn't show them.
(it just shows
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
& When sharing it selects the 4th picture, instead of the first.. it didn't use to do that.

Thank you Adrien

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds