Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Change Point Reward Amount for individual Module/Pages

More
7 years 2 months ago #36613 by ListOrSwap.com
Is there a way, or can there be a way..
I know you can create different modules, but is there a way to assign different point values for each page and/or module.

Say,
Module 1 is on Home Page, Contact Us. and awards - 100 Pts.
Module 2 is on 20 pages and those award - 50 Pts.
Module 3 is set on all other pages and awards - 20 Pts.

Is this possible? Am I missing something?

Thanks, Adrien, hope I get a response this time :)

Kyle, with a smile. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36618 by nordmograph
Hi,
Points rewards are only set globaly in the component.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36655 by ListOrSwap.com
Would you consider letting the module assign these points, instead of globally in 'share4 pts Configuration'?

Thanks Adrien.

Kyle, with a smile.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41838 by ListOrSwap.com
Have you or could you allow share4 points to set different reward values via separate modules?

More
5 years 8 months ago #41844 by nordmograph
Hello,

Unfortunately, this extension is discontinued. It's breaking the 'New' FB terms and conditions and requires FB review to be allowed to use required user information.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42103 by ListOrSwap.com
So basically if we continue to use it our Facebook account could be blocked?

It seems to still work so I am assuming that is what will happen?

Thanks A,

Kyle, with a smile - and confused face.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds